Account Manager / Programmer
• SQL programming and working knowledge of normalized database design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with customers and coworkers effectively in a courteous and professional manner
This is a full-time, salaried position. Pay is $35,000-50,000/, based on experience. The position involves extensive customer interaction over the phone, email, face to face and through Web conference. Occasional travel could be required.
• Analyze client-defined business rules and assist clients in configuring software system appropriately
• Research and diagnose client problem reports
• Provide system and EDI file support by assisting in streamlining the processes between Keeler’s software system and third party vendor/carriers and provide clarity in process flows and timing between the software system and each carrier to educate all relevant stakeholders (Carriers/Brokers/Keeler’s).
• Provide assistance to internal personnel in client implementations
• Analyzes Data Gathering Documents, plan rules and rates, carrier documents and all other resources as available to accurately complete programming workbooks.
• Analyzes client and business rules and performs comparisons and QA between interface specifications and client needs to ensure set-up is accurate to meet carrier/client needs as well as validate interface efforts accurately reflect the client business rules as established in contract and programming workbook.
• Assists in the development and implementation of comprehensive communication and training plans and materials for internal and external business associates and customers.
• Provide web demos to customers
• Work with Development teams to research reported system design flaws and errors
• Answer in-coming client calls and e-mail messages regarding programming and system concerns
Job Skills Required:
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and general PC technology
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel (macros), Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
• Ability to balance competing priorities on multiple projects; excellent project management skills
• C, C++, C# experience
• Past experience with or knowledge of EDI file processes and interface specifics
Other Highly Valued Skills (preferred):
• Customer Service experience
• Familiar with Benefits to know what questions to ask
• Project management experience (organized and making sure tasks are completed on time)
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Performs Enroller service functions and completes service request to contribute to the retention of Company business. Supports the Enroller process for products administered by the Companies to ensure quality, efficient and effective customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for taking inbound calls from employees while completing Online applications for insurance.
2. Required to document and save the Online application and call recording as appropriate per procedures.
3. Places outgoing calls to employees to inform them of their right to enroll.
4. Required to up-sell additional products where applicable to increase profitability of the company
5. Receives, researches, analyzes and handles routine incoming inquiries utilizing appropriate systems, policies, regulations, procedures and other reference materials to effectively respond to and resolve customer/employee issues. Elevates sensitive customer requests when necessary.
6. Provides sound customer service for routine inquiries, and may assist with more complex and sensitive issues as directed, or as appropriate.
7. Remains abreast of Company policy and product changes, as well as changes in internal processes and procedures.
8. Required to maintain script books and keep all procedures up to date to ensure accurate information is being provided
9. Required to remain professional in all interactions with customers, peers and management staff
10. May be required to provide service recovery, to include turning complaint/error situations into an advantage; uses every service contact as an opportunity to conserve and/or expand the business.
Non-Essential Job Functions / Minimum:
- Proficient oral and written communication, decision-making, analytical and human relations skills, sound and independent judgment
- Demonstrated telephone skills and the ability to provide quality and thorough customer service
- Basic understanding of computer systems with proficient keyboarding skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Detail Oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, including interaction with customers while simultaneously documenting calls.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including overtime, while adhering to attendance as required.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Planning and organizing skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Basic product knowledge of assigned area
- Knowledge of insurance terminology
This job may require Enroller to obtain a license for the State of Nebraska. Study materials and testing will be paid for by the company. The position will be evaluated every six months to determine timing and need for such requirement.
Welcome to Seemybenefitsonline.com, providing Online Enrollment Solutions, as well as benefit communications.
2209 1st Ave. Plattsmouth, NE 68048
Seemybenefitsonline.com, a Keeler & Associates Co., has been specializing in benefit enrollments since 1986.
We know the challenges employers face in administrating and communicating benefits. The challenges employees face in effectively enrolling in their benefits, and the challenges brokers and carriers face in successfully marketing products to prospective clients.